Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's Starting to get there!

I had posted a few days ago in "Are you kidding me" that our house was no ways near being decorated.  I know, I know...Rome wasn't build in a day, but to be honest our house is starting to get there.  Yesterday on my day off I went and bought Denny a new recliner for his birthday and Fathers Day.  (I had to because he was crowding me on the couch at night and his old recliner WAS NOT invited to the new house).  Point being that big space in our living room by the fireplace has a nice comfy new black leather recliner in it.  It's amazing how just one thing can make a room feel so much different!

Today Brayden and I meet my pregos friend, Jennifer, and we all went to pick out bedding plants for the front flower bed! Got a ton of plants on the cheap! So excited...Denny has mixed feelings...he's glad I saved so much $$$ but now, poor thing, he has yet another thing to add to is "To Do List".  My heart goes out to him....no really ;-) he's a pure blessing to this family....even if this place is for the burds!

No comments:

Post a Comment