Monday, June 6, 2011

Pure Chaos!

Sundays are supposed to be a day of rest, time to reflect on the past week, and get yourself prepared for the week ahead...well not this past Sunday... it was full of pure CHAOS!

Things started off great, we all got ready went to see Denny's brother Nick at the cemetery then we went to church ( Bray was actually pretty good during church, except I kept telling him "no talking, it's Mrs Ann's, our preacher, turn to talk" to which he replied right loud, "It's no Mrs Ann's turn to talk, it's my turn to talk".)  Luckily they have put childrens' sermon to the very begining of church right after the opening prayer....THANKS BE TO GOD!

After church we came back to the house and the -in laws came over, there was talk about going out to eat lunch vs supper to celebrate my birthday ( they went to the beach on Friday and came back Sunday) So, I ended up only eating a durn blueberry bagel and boy did my family pay for it...cause I was WAY GRUMPY! Point being pregnant people HAVE TO EAT, OUR LIVES REVOLVE AROUND WHEN THE NEXT MEAL IS GOING TO BE!

Anyway we opted to have dinner at 4:30pm so to waste time, Denny, Bray, and myself  went to Target.  After Target we headed over to the Texas Steakhouse a little early and grabbed an appetizer, blossom petals...omg were they good, even Bray couldn't get enough.
 
 My -in laws, as usual, showed up late for dinner,
 
but all in all we had a good time, and the food was SO good!  Might I suggest the Texas Iron Skillet.

We sat at the table right underneath this HUGE bull, so we told Bray that if he didn't use his inside voice and stay in his seat the bull was going to sneeze on him...I know pure poor parenting, but guess who stayed in their seat AND used his inside voice the ENTIRE TIME...that's right BRAYDEN! 
Eating out with Bray is always an adventure cause he just gets so dang fired up and can't stay in his seat to save his life!

The evening got better though...once we got back home, Bray and I sat on the front porch rockers for a hour or so and just rocked and talked about his "sea creatures" his grandma had brought back from the beach for him.  This child gets more "surprises" than the law allows. 

These are just some of the highlights of our Sunday, not to mention the ever so popular inablity to decide what to eat for breakfast, what Bray is going to were to church, and what Denny is going to allow me to pick out for him to wear to church. These are events that occur EVERY Sunday....I'm telling you, This Place is for the Burds!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment