Friday, June 3, 2011

Since today is my 29th birthday, I thought I would start a blog to keep track of my life, since time seems to have started to fly. Ever since I married my best friend, Denny, in August of 2007 things just haven't slowed down.

 We had our first child, Brayden Nicholas Burd, August 18th, 2008.
Started building my dream house in October of 2010,
found out we were having our second child in Feburary of 2011, and moved into said dream house last month. FYI if you have never built a house and acted as your our contractor....DON'T! Its horrible! I always thought it would be soooo much fun, just like you see on HGTV...but hey there I go wanting things to be PERFECT.  Things might have been perfect if I was spending someone else's money who didn't have a set budget...anyhow. I will just have to see how this blog works out, I'm going to be optimistic... Hope for the best...and we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment