Wednesday, June 29, 2011

To the Beach and Back!

This past Friday we all went down to our family's place at EI.  We left friday after I got off work @ 7pm.  Denny was so great, he had the truck all packed up by the time I pulled in the driveway! (He's so good to me and Bray). All I had to do was throw some clothes in a bag and head out the door!  (Denny isn't allowed to pack my clothes...there is no telling what I would have to wear...I'm sure many of you can understand!)

We made good time and Bray fell asleep on the way down. Now that sounds like a good thing, right?!? WRONG!  That falling asleep ends up being a "POWER NAP" for him! It's like just as soon as we get down there and the door opens the smell of the salt air wakes him up!  In other words he's up for the next two hours, full of energy!

We had a great day on the beach Saturday! Bray and Denny played, they are so stinking sweet together! I watched and sat back being pregos, not so much fun...but it's really hard to run to keep up with Bray when impregnanted!
Too bad the smoke from all the fire was so bad on Sunday that we couldn't have a repeat of Saturday on the beach. Instead we all loaded up and headed over the Morehead for some shopping! My two most favorite items purchased were:

A Set of Matching Table Lamps

&


A Living Room Side Table
You wouldn't belive the deals I got on these pieces!  Pure crazy!  Bargin Shopper here!  They both look great in the living room! Our house is really starting to become a home, even if this place is for the Burds!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new table and lamps. Glad you guys had a great time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete